Benign Breast Disease/DCIS Team Project
- Srivastava, Sudhir — National Cancer Institute
- Marks, Jeffrey — Duke University Medical Center
- Godwin, Andrew K — University of Kansas Medical Center
- Urban, Nicole — Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Li, Christopher — Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Skates, Steven — Massachusetts General Hospital
- Cairns, Paul — Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Pepe, Margaret Sullivan — Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Engstrom, Paul — Fox Chase Cancer Center
To identify women diagnosed with atypical ductal hyperplasia (ADH) who are at increased risk of developing invasive breast cancer (IBC) and who might benefit from risk reduction with the use of chemoprevention agents such as Tamoxifen. (Note: A companion protocol will study women with DCIS and their risk for invasive breast cancer.)
There are currently no biomarkers annotated for this protocol.
No datasets are currently associated with this protocol.