Standard Specimen Reference Set: Breast
- Anderson, Karen — Arizona State University
- Esserman, Laura J. — University of California at San Francisco
- Feng, Ziding — Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Engstrom, Paul — Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Srivastava, Sudhir — National Cancer Institute
- Marks, Jeffrey — Duke University Medical Center
- Gimigliano, Sheri — National Cancer Institute at Frederick
The primary objective of this study is to assemble a well-characterized set of blood specimens to test biomarkers that, in conjunction with mammography, can detect and discriminate breast cancer. These samples will be divided to provide “sets” of specimens that can be tested in a number of different laboratories. Since tests will be performed on the same sets of samples, the data will be directly comparable and decisions regarding which biomarker or set of biomarkers have value in breast cancer detection can be made. These sets will reside at a National Cancer Institute facility at Frederick, MD.
There are currently no biomarkers annotated for this protocol.
No datasets are currently associated with this protocol.
- Breast Cancer Reference Set Construction
- Breast-Ref Protocol