Session 4 Presentations
Trey Ideker, Ph.D., Jüri Reimand, Ph.D., Sam Payne, Ph.D., Raja Mazumder, Ph.D.
- Discovering Cancer Driver Mutations in Cell Signaling Networks
- Jüri Reimand, Ph.D., University of Toronto
- Using personalized genome information in proteomics analyses
- Sam Payne, Ph.D., Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Analysis and curation of short-read data from CGHub/TCGA using HIVE-XLD: Evaluation of non-synonymous variation in cancer cases and controls
- Raja Mazumder, Ph.D., George Washington University