Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- Apoptosis-mediating receptor DR3,
- death receptor beta,
- death domain receptor 3 soluble form,
- apoptosis inducing receptor,
- Death receptor 3,
- Lymphocyte-associated receptor of death,
- tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 25,
- Apoptosis-mediating receptor TRAMP,
- Protein WSL-1,
- tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 12 (translocating chain-association membrane protein),
- Apoptosis-inducing receptor AIR,
- tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 25,
The TNFRSF25 gene product is a member of the TNF-receptor superfamily. TNFRSF25 protein is a receptor for TNFSF12/APO3L/TWEAK. It mediates activation of NF-kappa-B and induces apoptosis. TNFRSF25 may also play a role in regulating lymphocyte homeostatsis. There are many alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms of this protein.
|QA State:||Under Review|
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.