Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- Tumor Necrosis Factor-Alpha Receptor,
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Type 1,
- CD120a Antigen,
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor 1,
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Type I,
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor 1A Isoform Beta,
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily, Member 1A,
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Binding Protein 1,
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily Member 1A,
TNFRSF1A, one of the major receptors for the TNF-alpha, is a member of the TNF-receptor superfamily. This protein activates NF-kappaB, mediates apoptosis, and functions as a regulator of inflammation. TNFRSF1A has been shown to interact with adaptor proteins TRADD and TRAF2 and antiapoptotic protein BCL2-associated athanogene 4 (BAG4/SODD). TNFRSF1A is involved in activating at least two distinct signaling cascades, apoptosis and NF-kappa-B signaling.
|QA State:||Under Review|
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.