Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- Hyaluronate-binding protein,
- TNF alpha-induced protein 6,
- TNF-stimulated gene 6 protein,
- Tumor necrosis factor-inducible gene 6 protein,
- tumor necrosis factor, alpha-induced protein 6,
- tumor necrosis factor-inducible gene 6 protein,
- tumor necrosis factor-stimulated gene-6 protein,
TNFAIP6 is a secretory protein that contains a hyaluronan-binding domain, and thus is a member of the hyaluronan-binding protein family. It is possibly involved in cell-cell and cell-matrix interactions during inflammation and tumorigenesis. Enhanced levels of this protein are found in the synovial fluid of patients with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
|QA State:||Under Review|
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.