Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- suppressor of tumorigenicity 14 protein,
- Tumor-associated differentially-expressed gene 15 protein,
- Serine protease TADG-15,
- Serine protease 14,
- suppression of tumorigenicity 14 (colon carcinoma, matriptase, epithin),
- tumor associated differentially expressed gene 15 protein,
- EC 3.4.21,
- Membrane-type serine protease 1,
- EC 18.104.22.168,
- suppression of tumorigenicity 14 (colon carcinoma),
ST14 protein is an epithelial-derived, integral membrane serine protease and is found to be activated by sphingosine 1-phosphate. The expression of this protease has been associated with breast, colon, prostate, and ovarian tumors, which implicates its role in cancer invasion, and metastasis.
|QA State:||Under Review|
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.