Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- Putative tumor suppressor ST13,
- progesterone receptor-associated p48 protein,
- suppression of tumorigenicity 13 (colon carcinoma) (Hsp70 interacting protein),
- Protein FAM10A1,
- Hsc70-interacting protein,
- Suppression of tumorigenicity 13 protein,
- Renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-33,
ST13, a cytoplasmic homotetramer protein belonging to the FAM10 family, interacts with HSC70 as well as DNAJ homologs and HSP90. ST13 is an adaptor protein that mediates the association of the heat shock proteins HSP70 and HSP90. It has been shown to be involved in the assembly process of glucocorticoid receptor, which requires the assistance of multiple molecular chaperones. The expression of the ST13 gene is reported to be downregulated in colorectal carcinoma tissue suggesting that is a candidate tumor suppressor gene.
|QA State:||Under Review|
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.