Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- protein transport protein Sec23B,
- Sec23 homolog B (S. cerevisiae),
- Sec23 (S. cerevisiae) homolog B,
- SEC23-related protein B,
- congenital dyserythropoietic anemia, type II,
- SEC23-like protein B,
- transport protein SEC23B,
SEC23B is a member of the SEC23B/SEC24B family. SEC23B is a component of the COPII coat, that covers ER-derived vesicles involved in transport from the endoplasmic reticulum to the Golgi apparatus. By similarity, it has been shown that COPII acts in the cytoplasm to promote the transport of secretory, plasma membrane, and vacuolar proteins from the endoplasmic reticulum to the Golgi complex.
|QA State:||Under Review|
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.