Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- RAB24, member RAS oncogene family,
- ras-related protein Rab-24,
RAB24 is a small GTPase of the Rab subfamily of Ras-related proteins that regulate intracellular protein trafficking. RAB24 may be involved in autophagy-related processes.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
RAB24 was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- Development and validation of sandwich ELISA microarrays with minimal assay interference.
- Plasma biomarker profiles differ depending on breast cancer subtype but RANTES is consistently increased.
- Discovery and preliminary confirmation of novel early detection biomarkers for triple-negative breast cancer using preclinical plasma samples from the Women's Health Initiative observational study.