Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- polyglutamine tract-binding protein 1,
- polyglutamine binding protein 1,
- Polyglutamine tract-binding protein 1,
- polyglutamine-binding protein 1,
- Sutherland-Haan X-linked mental retardation syndrome,
- mental retardation, X-linked 55,
- nuclear protein containing WW domain 38 kD,
- 38 kDa nuclear protein containing a WW domain,
polyglutamine binding protein 1
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
No additional prostate data available.
Significance Analysis of Microarray (SAM) was used to develop a 7-gene classifier. The overall prediction accuracy and sensitivity is 71% and 76%, respectively. The inclusion of the Gleason sum to the seven-gene classifier raised the prediction accuracy and sensitivity to 83% and 76% respectively This prognostic signature is closely associated with biochemical recurrence in patients after radical prostatectomy. The seven genes are: RRAGD, PQBP1, HIST1H2BC, ALDH1A2, TRIM22, RBPMS, HSPB8.