Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- Protein kinase H11,
- alpha-crystallin C chain,
- Small stress protein-like protein HSP22,
- heat shock 22kDa protein 8,
- heat shock protein beta-8,
- small stress protein-like protein HSP22,
- protein kinase H11,
- heat shock 27kDa protein 8,
- E2-induced gene 1 protein,
- Alpha-crystallin C chain,
heat shock 22kDa protein 8
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional prostate data available.
Significance Analysis of Microarray (SAM) was used to develop a 7-gene classifier. The overall prediction accuracy and sensitivity is 71% and 76%, respectively. The inclusion of the Gleason sum to the seven-gene classifier raised the prediction accuracy and sensitivity to 83% and 76% respectively This prognostic signature is closely associated with biochemical recurrence in patients after radical prostatectomy. The seven genes are: RRAGD, PQBP1, HIST1H2BC, ALDH1A2, TRIM22, RBPMS, HSPB8.