Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- heat shock protein 90kDa alpha (cytosolic), class A member 1,
- heat shock protein HSP 90-alpha,
- renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-38,
- heat shock 90kD protein 1, alpha,
- Heat shock 86 kDa,
- HSP 86,
- heat shock 90kD protein 1, alpha-like 4,
- Renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-38,
- heat shock 86 kDa,
- heat shock 90kDa protein 1, alpha,
- heat shock 90kD protein, alpha-like 4,
The HSP90AA1 protein is a molecular chaperone that promotes the maturation, structural maintenance and proper regulation of specific target proteins involved in cell cycle control and signal transduction. HSP90AA1 is a homodimer that assists in the proper folding of specific target proteins by use of an ATPase activity that is modulated by co-chaperones. Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
|QA State:||Under Review|
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.