Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- G patch domain and KOW motifs-containing protein,
- protein MOS2 homolog,
- G patch domain and KOW motifs,
- Protein T54,
- G patch domain-containing protein 5,
- Protein MOS2 homolog,
GPKOW is a a putative RNA-binding protein containing G-patch and KOW (Kyprides, Ouzounis, Woese) domains. GPKOW interacts directly with protein kinase A and protein kinase X and is also found associated with the spliceosome.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
GPKOW was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- Discovery and preliminary confirmation of novel early detection biomarkers for triple-negative breast cancer using preclinical plasma samples from the Women's Health Initiative observational study.
- Development and validation of sandwich ELISA microarrays with minimal assay interference.
- Plasma biomarker profiles differ depending on breast cancer subtype but RANTES is consistently increased.