Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- four-jointed box protein 1,
- four-jointed protein homolog,
- four jointed box 1 (Drosophila),
- Four-jointed protein homolog,
- putative secreted ligand homologous to fjx1,
FJX1 is the human ortholog of mouse and Drosophila four-jointed gene product. The Drosophila protein is important for growth and differentiation of legs and wings, and for proper development of the eyes. It is predicted, based on similarity, that human FJX1 may act as an inhibitor of dendrite extension and branching.
|QA State:||Under Review|
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.