Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- EGF-like protein 6,
- MAM and EGF domain containing,
- EGF repeat-containing protein 6,
- MAM and EGF domains-containing gene protein,
- epidermal growth factor-like protein 6,
- EGF-like-domain, multiple 6,
EGFL6 is a member of the epidermal growth factor (EGF) repeat superfamily. This family is characterized by EGF-like repeats. Members are involved in the regulation of cell cycle, proliferation, and developmental processes. The presence of a signal peptide indicates it is a secreted protein. The EGFL6 gene is expressed during early development.
|QA State:||Under Review|
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.