Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 7,
- G-protein coupled receptor 159,
- G-protein coupled receptor RDC1 homolog,
- G protein-coupled receptor,
- Chemokine orphan receptor 1,
- C-X-C chemokine receptor type 7,
- chemokine orphan receptor 1,
CXCR7 is a member of the G-protein coupled receptor family. It is a receptor for chemokines CXCL12/SDF1 and CXCL11. CXCR7 does not elicit classical chemokine receptor signaling; chemokine binding does not activate G-protein-mediated signal transduction but instead induces beta-arrestin recruitment, leading to ligand internalization and activation of MAPK signaling pathway. CXCR7 is also a coreceptor for human immunodeficiency viruses (HIV).
|QA State:||Under Review|
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.