Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- CD318 antigen,
- Membrane glycoprotein gp140,
- transmembrane and associated with src kinases,
- membrane glycoprotein gp140,
- CUB domain-containing protein 1,
- CUB domain containing protein 1,
- subtractive immunization M plus HEp3-associated 135 kDa protein,
- Subtractive immunization M plus HEp3-associated 135 kDa protein,
- Transmembrane and associated with src kinases,
CDCP1 is a transmembrane protein containing three extracellular CUB domains. It is found to be overexpressed in colon and lung cancers. Its expression level is correlated with the metastatic ability of carcinoma cells. CDCP1 is located on the cell surface and may be involved in cell adhesion and cell matrix association. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms have been reported.
|QA State:||Under Review|
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.