Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- dopamine-responsive gene 1 protein,
- Dopamine-responsive gene 1 protein,
- vacuolar protein sorting-associated protein VTA1 homolog,
- SKD1-binding protein 1,
- chromosome 6 open reading frame 55,
- LYST-interacting protein 5,
- homolog of mouse SKD1-binding protein 1,
- Vps20-associated 1 homolog (S. cerevisiae),
VTA1 is involved in activities of the multivesicular body, an endosomal compartment involved in sorting membrane proteins for degradation in lysosomes. VTA1 is thought to be a cofactor of VPS4A/B. VTA1 is involved in HIV-1 budding. It has been shown by similarity to be involved in the sorting and down-regulation of EGFR.
|QA State:||Under Review|
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.