Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- B-cell scaffold protein with ankyrin repeats,
- B-cell scaffold protein with ankyrin repeats 1,
BANK1 is a B-cell-specific scaffold protein that functions in B-cell receptor-induced calcium mobilization from intracellular stores. It also promotes Lyn-mediated phosphorylation of IP3 receptors 1 and 2. There are several transcript variants resulting from alternative splicing.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
BANK1 was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- Discovery and preliminary confirmation of novel early detection biomarkers for triple-negative breast cancer using preclinical plasma samples from the Women's Health Initiative observational study.
- Development and validation of sandwich ELISA microarrays with minimal assay interference.
- Plasma biomarker profiles differ depending on breast cancer subtype but RANTES is consistently increased.