Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- Serine/threonine-protein kinase 22C,
- testis-specific serine/threonine kinase 22C,
- testis-specific serine kinase 3,
- Testis-specific kinase 3,
- spermiogenesis associated 3,
- testis-specific kinase 3,
- serine/threonine-protein kinase 22C,
- EC 184.108.40.206,
- testis-specific serine/threonine-protein kinase 3,
- serine/threonine kinase 22C (spermiogenesis associated),
TSSK3 is a testis-specific kinase that is thought to be involved in either germ cell differentiation or mature sperm function.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
TSSK3 was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.