Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- spermiogenesis associated 3,
- EC 184.108.40.206,
- Testis-specific kinase 3,
- serine/threonine-protein kinase 22C,
- Serine/threonine-protein kinase 22C,
- serine/threonine kinase 22C (spermiogenesis associated),
- testis-specific serine/threonine kinase 22C,
- testis-specific kinase 3,
- testis-specific serine kinase 3,
- testis-specific serine/threonine-protein kinase 3,
TSSK3 is a testis-specific kinase that is thought to be involved in either germ cell differentiation or mature sperm function.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
TSSK3 was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- Discovery and preliminary confirmation of novel early detection biomarkers for triple-negative breast cancer using preclinical plasma samples from the Women's Health Initiative observational study.
- Plasma biomarker profiles differ depending on breast cancer subtype but RANTES is consistently increased.