Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- CD253 antigen,
- TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand,
- tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 10,
- tumor necrosis factor apoptosis-inducing ligand splice variant delta,
- TNF-related apoptosis inducing ligand TRAIL,
- tumor necrosis factor (ligand) family, member 10,
- Apo-2 ligand,
- chemokine tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 10,
- tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 10,
- Protein TRAIL,
tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 10
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional prostate data available.
19 common probe sets (15 unique genes) were used to develop a PAM-based classifier, which had an average accuracy of 87% when it was tested on 47 independent tumor-adjacent stroma samples. The 15 genes represented in the classifier are: GADD45B, CDKN1A, NLRP1, ERBB3, FMO5, KIAA0746///SERINC2, AMFR, DPP4, PGC, YWHAE, EHF, TF, TNFSF10, EIF5A, TGM4. This is the first general tumor microenvironment-based prognostic classifier. Tumor-adjacent prostate cancer stroma contains numerous changes in gene expression at the time of diagnosis that correlate with the chance of relapse following prostatectomy. These results indicate that the prostate cancer microenvironment exhibits reproducible changes useful for predicting outcomes for patients.