Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- small nuclear ribonucleoprotein polypeptide A',
- U2 snRNP A',
- U2 small nuclear ribonucleoprotein A',
- U2 small nuclear ribonucleoprotein polypeptide A',
SNRPA1 is a nuclear protein associated with sn-RNP U2. It helps the A' protein to bind stem loop IV of U2 snRNA. SNRPA1 has four LRR (leucine-rich) repeats and one LRRCT domain.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
SNRPA1 was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- Discovery and preliminary confirmation of novel early detection biomarkers for triple-negative breast cancer using preclinical plasma samples from the Women's Health Initiative observational study.
- Development and validation of sandwich ELISA microarrays with minimal assay interference.
- Plasma biomarker profiles differ depending on breast cancer subtype but RANTES is consistently increased.