Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- graves disease autoantigen,
- solute carrier family 25 (mitochondrial carrier; Graves disease autoantigen), member 16,
- solute carrier family 25 member 16,
- Solute carrier family 25 member 16,
- Mitochondrial solute carrier protein homolog,
- graves disease carrier protein,
- Graves disease autoantigen,
- mitochondrial solute carrier protein homolog,
SLC25A16 is a member of the mitochondrial carrier family and contains three tandemly repeated mitochondrial carrier protein domains. The SLC26A16 protein is found in the inner membrane of the mitochondria where it is necessary for the accumulation of coenzyme A in the mitochondrial matrix. SLC25A16 also facilitates the rapid transport and exchange of molecules between the cytosol and the mitochondrial matrix space. The SLC25A16 gene is thought to be involved in Graves' disease.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
ADH5 was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- Development and validation of sandwich ELISA microarrays with minimal assay interference.
- Plasma biomarker profiles differ depending on breast cancer subtype but RANTES is consistently increased.
- Discovery and preliminary confirmation of novel early detection biomarkers for triple-negative breast cancer using preclinical plasma samples from the Women's Health Initiative observational study.