Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- Src-like-adapter protein 1,
- src-like-adapter protein 1,
SLA, or Src-like-adaptor, is an adaptor protein involved in negative regulation of T-cell receptor (TCR) signaling and regulation of receptor tyrosine kinase signaling by direct association. SLA is also involved in the negative regulation of positive selection and mitosis of T-cells.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
SLA was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- Development and validation of sandwich ELISA microarrays with minimal assay interference.
- Plasma biomarker profiles differ depending on breast cancer subtype but RANTES is consistently increased.
- Discovery and preliminary confirmation of novel early detection biomarkers for triple-negative breast cancer using preclinical plasma samples from the Women's Health Initiative observational study.