Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- EC 126.96.36.199,EC 188.8.131.52,
- phosphoinositide lipid phosphatase,
- protein tyrosine phosphatase, mitochondrial 1,
- NB4 apoptosis/differentiation related protein,
- protein-tyrosine phosphatase mitochondrial 1,
- Phosphoinositide lipid phosphatase,
- PTEN-like phosphatase,
PTPMT1 is a lipid phosphatase which dephosphorylates phosphatidylglycerophosphate (PGP) to phosphatidylglycerol (PG). PGP is an essential intermediate in the biosynthetic pathway of cardiolipin, a mitochondrial-specific phospholipid regulating the membrane integrity and activities of the organelle.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
PTPMT1 was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.