Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- Tyrosine-protein kinase-like 7,
- Colon carcinoma kinase 4,
- Pseudo tyrosine kinase receptor 7,
- Inactive tyrosine-protein kinase 7,
- PTK7 protein tyrosine kinase 7,
- Protein-tyrosine kinase 7,
PTK7, a single-pass type I membrane protein, is an inactive tyrosine kinase involved in Wnt signaling pathway. It is a component of both the non-canonical (also known as the Wnt/planar cell polarity signaling) and the canonical Wnt signaling pathway. It also functions in cell adhesion, cell migration, cell polarity, proliferation, actin cytoskeleton reorganization and apoptosis. It may have a role in embryogenesis, epithelial tissue organization and angiogenesis.
|QA State:||Under Review|
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.