Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- patched domain-containing protein 1,
- patched domain containing 1,
PTCHD1 is a membrane protein with a patched domain that is similar to Drosophila proteins which act as receptors for the morphogen sonic hedgehog. Deletions in the PTCHD1 gene, which is located on the X chromosome, are associated with intellectual disability and autism spectrum disorder.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
PTCHD1 was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- Discovery and preliminary confirmation of novel early detection biomarkers for triple-negative breast cancer using preclinical plasma samples from the Women's Health Initiative observational study.
- Development and validation of sandwich ELISA microarrays with minimal assay interference.
- Plasma biomarker profiles differ depending on breast cancer subtype but RANTES is consistently increased.