Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- phosphoglycerate mutase A, nonmuscle form,
- EC 22.214.171.124,
- EC 126.96.36.199,
- phosphoglycerate mutase isozyme B,
- BPG-dependent PGAM 1,
- phosphoglycerate mutase 1,
- EC 188.8.131.52,
- phosphoglycerate mutase 1 (brain),
- Phosphoglycerate mutase isozyme B,
PGAM1 catalyzes the interconversion of 3- phosphoglycerate (3-PGA) and 2-phosphoglycerate (2-PGA) in the glycolytic pathway, with 2,3-bisphosphoglycerate as the primer of the reaction. It is widely distributed in mammalian tissues.
|QA State:||Under Review|
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.