Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- peroxisomal biogenesis factor 11 beta,
- Protein PEX11 homolog beta,
- peroxisomal biogenesis factor 11B,
- peroxisomal membrane protein 11B,
- Peroxisomal biogenesis factor 11B,
- protein PEX11 homolog beta,
PEX11B, or peroxisomal biogenesis factor 11 beta, is involved in peroxisomal proliferation and interacts with PEX19. PEX11B is located in the peroxisomal membrane and is thought to regulate peroxisome division by recruiting the dynamin-related GTPase DNM1L to the peroxisomal membrane.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
PEX11B was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- Discovery and preliminary confirmation of novel early detection biomarkers for triple-negative breast cancer using preclinical plasma samples from the Women's Health Initiative observational study.
- Plasma biomarker profiles differ depending on breast cancer subtype but RANTES is consistently increased.