Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- propionyl CoA carboxylase, alpha polypeptide,
- pccA complementation group,
- propionyl Coenzyme A carboxylase, alpha polypeptide,
- propanoyl-CoA:carbon dioxide ligase alpha subunit,
- EC 220.127.116.11,
- Propanoyl-CoA:carbon dioxide ligase subunit alpha,
- propionyl-CoA carboxylase alpha chain, mitochondrial,
- PCCase alpha subunit,
- PCCase subunit alpha,
PCCA, or propionyl CoA carboxylase, alpha polypeptide, is the alpha subunit of the heterodimeric mitochondrial enzyme Propionyl-CoA carboxylase. The beta subunit is PCCB. The enzyme deficiency propionic acidemia results from mutations in either PCCA or PCCB. Several isoforms for this gene have been identified, coded by multiple transcript variants.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
PCCA was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.