Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- lymphocyte cytosolic protein 2 (SH2 domain containing leukocyte protein of 76kDa),
- 76 kDa tyrosine phosphoprotein,
- lymphocyte cytosolic protein 2,
- lymphocyte cytosolic protein 2 (SH2 domain-containing leukocyte protein of 76kD),
- SH2 domain-containing leukocyte protein of 76 kDa,
- SH2 domain-containing leukocyte protein of 76kD,
- SLP-76 tyrosine phosphoprotein,
LCP2, previously known as SLP76, functions as an adaptor or scaffolding protein. LCP2 has three modular domains. The amino-terminal end has an acidic region that includes a PEST domain and several tyrosine residues which are phosphorylated following TCR ligation. LCP2 also contains a central proline-rich domain and a COOH-terminal SH2 domain.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data is available.
LCP2 was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.