Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- Stress-70 Protein, Mitochondrial,
- Heat Shock 70kDa Protein 9 (Mortalin),
- Heat Shock 70 KDa Protein 9,
- Mortalin, Perinuclear,
- Heat Shock 70kDa Protein 9B (Mortalin-2),
- Peptide-Binding Protein 74,
- 75 KDa Glucose-Regulated Protein,
HSP70-9B (HSPA9) is a member of the heat shock protein 70 family. The protein is found mostly in the mitochondria, but is also seen in endoplasmic reticulum, plasma membrane and cytoplasmic vesicles. HSPA9 is thought to be involved in the control of cell proliferation and cellular aging, and may also act as a chaperone.
|QA State:||Under Review|
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.