Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- estrogen down-regulated gene 1 protein,
- Hexamethylene bis-acetamide-inducible protein 1,
- cardiac lineage protein 1,
- hexamethylene-bis-acetamide-inducible transcript 1,
- hexamthylene bis-acetamide inducible 1,
- Menage a quatre protein 1,
- protein HEXIM1,
- hexamethylene bis-acetamide-inducible protein 1,
- Estrogen down-regulated gene 1 protein,
- Cardiac lineage protein 1,
- hexamethylene bisacetamide-inducible protein,
- menage a quatre protein 1,
- menage a quatre 1,
- hexamethylene bis-acetamide inducible 1,
HEXIM1 is an intronless transcriptional regulator which functions as a general RNA polymerase II transcription inhibitor. HEXIM1 expression is induced by hexamethylene-bis-acetamide in vascular smooth muscle cells.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
HEXIM1 was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.