Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- HLA-B-associated transcript 4,
- Ankyrin repeat domain-containing protein 59,
- HLA-B associated transcript 4,
- Protein G5,
- G patch domain and ankyrin repeat-containing protein 1,
- G patch domain-containing protein 10,
- protein BAT4,
- G patch domain and ankyrin repeats 1,
- G patch domain containing 10,
GPANK1, also known as BAT4, is part of a cluster of genes, BAT1-BAT5. These genes are HLA-B associated transcripts, and are included in the human major histocompatibility complex class III region. The BAT4 protein is thought to be involved in some aspect of immunity. Multiple alternatively spliced variants, encoding the same protein, have been identified.
|QA State:||Under Review|
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.