Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- fibronectin type-III domain-containing protein 3A,
- Human gene expressed in odontoblasts,
- fibronectin type III domain containing 3,
- fibronectin type III domain containing 3A,
- human gene expressed in odontoblasts,
Fndc3a is a member of a three-gene family in mice. Mouse Fndc3a is composed of a proline-rich amino-terminus, nine fibronectin type-III domains, and a hydrophobic carboxy-terminus. By similarity, human FNDC3A is thought to mediate spermatid-Sertoli adhesion during spermatogenesis.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional ovarian data available.
FNDC3A was one of 50 tumor vasculature-associated genes with transmembrane or secreted protein products identified through expression profiling of ovarian cancer vascular cells. These 50 tumor vascular markers (TVMs) also had low or no expression in normal tissues. FNDC3A was not in the group of 13 selected for further validation.