Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- MAP kinase phosphatase 4,
- map kinase phosphatase 4,
- mitogen-activated protein kinase phosphatase 4,
- Mitogen-activated protein kinase phosphatase 4,
- EC 126.96.36.199,EC 188.8.131.52,
- serine/threonine specific protein phosphatase,
- dual specificity protein phosphatase 9,
- dual specificity phosphatase 9,
DUSP9 is a member of the dual specificity protein phosphatase subfamily. DUSP9 is specific for members of the ERK family of MAP kinases, is expressed only in placenta, kidney, and fetal liver, and is localized to the cytoplasm and nucleus.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
DUSP9 was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.