Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- Cancer/testis antigen 77,
- cancer/testis antigen 77,
- CPX chromosomal region candidate gene 1 protein,
- CPX chromosome region, candidate 1,
CPXCR1 is located in a region on the X chromosome that has been associated with X-linked cleft palate (CPX) disorder. CPXCR1 contains a motif found in several zinc finger proteins. Several alternatively spliced transcripts have been isolated, all encoding the same protein.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
CPXCR1 was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- Discovery and preliminary confirmation of novel early detection biomarkers for triple-negative breast cancer using preclinical plasma samples from the Women's Health Initiative observational study.
- Development and validation of sandwich ELISA microarrays with minimal assay interference.
- Plasma biomarker profiles differ depending on breast cancer subtype but RANTES is consistently increased.