Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- B-cell lymphoma 1 protein,
- G1/S-specific cyclin-D1,
- cyclin D1 (PRAD1: parathyroid adenomatosis 1),
- PRAD1 oncogene,
- cyclin D1,
- B-cell CLL/lymphoma 1,
- BCL-1 oncogene,
CCND1 is a member of the highly conserved cyclin family, whose members are characterized by a dramatic periodicity in protein abundance throughout the cell cycle. CCND1 forms a complex with and functions as a regulatory subunit of CDK4 or CDK6, whose activity is required for cell cycle G1/S transition.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
CCND1 was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
- Discovery and preliminary confirmation of novel early detection biomarkers for triple-negative breast cancer using preclinical plasma samples from the Women's Health Initiative observational study.
- Development and validation of sandwich ELISA microarrays with minimal assay interference.
- Plasma biomarker profiles differ depending on breast cancer subtype but RANTES is consistently increased.