Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- clathrin assembly protein complex 3 beta-2 large chain,
- adaptor-related protein complex 3, beta 2 subunit,
- Clathrin assembly protein complex 3 beta-2 large chain,
- adapter-related protein complex 3 subunit beta-2,
- neuron-specific vesicle coat protein beta-NAP,
- adaptor protein complex AP-3 subunit beta-2,
- Neuronal adaptin-like protein, beta-subunit,
- Adapter-related protein complex 3 subunit beta-2,
- Neuron-specific vesicle coat protein beta-NAP,
- AP-3 complex subunit beta-2,
- Adaptor protein complex AP-3 subunit beta-2,
AP3B2 is the beta 2 subunit of adaptor-related protein complex 3, a neuron-specific complex that is thought to serve neuron-specific functions such as neurotransmitter release.
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional breast data available.
AP3B2 was one of numerous potential early detection biomarkers specific to triple-negative breast cancer in multiple pathways identified.
No associated publications found.