Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- growth-inhibiting protein 19,
- uronic-acid-rich protein,
- alpha-1-microglobulin/bikunin precursor,
- complex-forming glycoprotein heterogeneous in charge,
- protein HC,
- inter-alpha-trypsin inhibitor light chain,
AMBP, a secreted protein, is cleaved into three chains: Alpha-1-microglobulin, Inter-alpha-trypsin inhibitor light chain and Trypstatin. Inter-alpha-trypsin inhibitor inhibits trypsin, plasmin, and lysosomal granulocytic elastase, and inhibits calcium oxalate crystallization. Trypstatin is a trypsin inhibitor. Expressed by the liver and secreted in plasma. Alpha-1-microglobulin occurs in many physiological fluids including plasma, urine, and cerebrospinal fluid. Inter-alpha-trypsin inhibitor is present in plasma and urine.
|QA State:||Under Review|
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.