Aliases:This biomarker is also known as:
- iron regulatory protein 1,
- EC 220.127.116.11,
- iron-responsive element binding protein 1,
- Ferritin repressor protein,
- iron-responsive element-binding protein 1,
- cytoplasmic aconitate hydratase,
- aconitase 1, soluble,
- ferritin repressor protein,
- IRE-BP 1,
- Iron-responsive element-binding protein 1,
- Citrate hydro-lyase,
- Iron regulatory protein 1,
- aconitate hydratase,
- citrate hydro-lyase,
aconitase 1, soluble
There are no datasets associated with this biomarker.
The following organs have data associated with this biomarker…
|QA State:||Under Review|
No additional prostate data available.
This gene is part of a 114-gene set that comprises a stroma-specific classifier for nearby prostate tumors. Gene expression changes in stroma have been identified that can detect tumor nearby. This classifier predicted the tumor status of patients using tumor-free samples with an average accuracy of 97% (sensitivity = 98% and specificity = 88%) whereas classifiers trained with sets of 100 randomly generated genes had no diagnostic value. These results indicate that the prostate cancer microenvironment exhibits reproducible changes useful for categorizing the presence of tumor in patients when a prostate sample is derived from near the tumor but does not contain any recognizable tumor. (PMID:21459804)
No associated resources found.